Applications are invited from Experienced, dedicated capable staff to teach, JEE Mains/ Advanced, EAMCET with IPE and IIT foundation course for 8th, 9th, 10th and Intermediate classes and interested to work “on out sourcing basis”.Subjects: JLs in Telugu, English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Zoology.
PGTs in Telugu,Hindi, English, Maths & Social studies.
TGT in Social studies.
Please see website “www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in” for further details submission of application and selection procedure etc.
Selection procedure: A Screening Test and Demo and Interview will be administered and the date of screening test & interview for the selection of JLs/PGTs will be communicated shortly.
Candidates have to bring the Print out of the application with the attestation on the photograph for attending the test/ interview.
Remuneration: Commensurate with experience, performance in Interview, and Demo and negotiable. Deserved candidates will be paid suitable remuneration.
Last Date for submission of application is 07 – 08 -2015.
AP Tribal Welfare Gurukulam recruitment for junior Lecturers PGT, TGT and PETs…
- Junior Lecturers – 139
- PGT (Post graduate teacher) – 130
- TGT (trained graduate teacher) – 272
- Physical director school – 5
- PET (Physical education teacher) – 35
- The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test, Score in APTET i.e., A.P. Teacher Eligibility Test (for TGT only) and interview cum demo.
- In addition to the written test to be conducted by Gurukulam, applicants for TGT posts should have qualified the APTET.
- For the posts of TGT – The written test carries 80 (Eighty) marks and the Interview-cum-demo carries 20 (Twenty) marks. The APTET score will carry 20% weightage, which along with the written test score will together constitute 80% of the total score. The remaining 20% of the total score will be the marks obtained in the interview-cum-demo.
- For the posts of JL and PGT– The written test carries 80 (Eighty) marks and 20 (Twenty) marks for Interview-cum-Demo.
- For the posts of PD(S) & PET the written test carries 80 (Eighty) marks and 20 (Twenty) marks for Interview.
- Weightage – The written test and Interview-cum-Demo will be in English only with a weightage of 80% and 20% respectively.
Gurukulam requirement Online Application is available shortly at gurukulam.cgg.gov.in. To fill AP Gurukulam Online application, candidate has to application fee pay fee at AP online. Last date to fill the applications at online is 15-07-2013.
- 1st or 2nd class Post Graduation Degree with not less than 50% marks in the relevant subject from any University recognised by the UGC.
- A B.Ed Degree from any University recognised by the UGC with not less than 50% aggregate marks both in theory and practicals put together .
- However, candidates without B.Ed. degree shall be considered with the condition that they should acquire B.Ed. Degree at their own cost within 3 years of appointment extendable by 2 years on loss of increments.
Post Graduate Teacher: Qualifications & Experience:
- 1st or 2nd class Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject with not less than 50% marks from any University recognised by the UGC.
- A B.Ed Degree or its equivalent from any University recognized by the UGC with relevant subject as methods of teaching and with aggregate 50% of marks in both theory and practicals put together. In case of language pandits, persons having 50% aggregate marks in the Pandits Training may be considered.
Trained Graduate Teacher: Qualifications & Experience:
- The candidate should have qualified for the APTET (A.P. Teacher Eligibility Test) for which weightage of 20% would be provided as specified in Item III(3) of the information bulletin .
- 1st or 2nd Class Degree with not less than 50% marks in optional subject of B.A/B.Sc with relevant subjects from any University recognised by the UGC. In case of language teachers one should have studied the concerned language subject as one of the optionals in Graduation.
- A B.Ed Degree or its equivalent from any University recognised by the UGC with relevant subject as methods of teaching and with not less than 50% aggregate marks in both theory and practicals put together, or Pandits Training in case of Language Teachers with aggregate 50% of marks in both theory and practicals put together.
Read More details about APTW Residential Educational Institutions Society’s Gurukulsm Recuitment Information Here.
AP Gurukulam requirement Online Application for junior Lecturers PGT, TGT and PETs is at www.gurukulam.cgg.gov.in. Read How to Apply Gurukulam Teachers Recruitment.