Epass fresh application edit now available in epass website, for details read here epass edit…
- AP epass Scholarship application in – https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Telangana epass Scholarship application in https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Rajiv Vidya Deewena, Pre-Matric Scholarship Application EPASS Pre-Matric Scholarships for SC Students studying in Government, Residential and Government Aided Schools online submission stated in epass website.
Epass website now giving access to UID details updation in epass website. All students cam update their UID details of Aadhar card number in their epass renewal and recent fresh applications. There is no official information available on updation of epass with aadhar card number is it compulsory or not. Some students not have aadhar card yet. Only 40 to 50 percent students only have aadhar cards.
If you have aadhar card update immediately in epass website, it makes your personal details more transparent. visit epass website and update your UID, EID and Ration Card No of your epass renewal and fresh applications.
What is eEpass?
For Epass fresh application SC, ST categories students with parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Students parental income is one lakh or below. 75 percent attendance at the end of each quarter is compulsory to every student. EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses are not eligible to scholarship. epass scholarship application process has been made fully online by the AP Social Welfare Department. Under the epass online system, a student has to enter his tenth class Hall Ticket Number to retrieve his record from the SSC data base.
- All SC, ST students.
- Students, who studied Intermediate in government colleges or in private colleges with financed by the government.
- BPL students(BC and EBC) who pursed rank below-10,000 in Eamcet 2015.
Which documents necessary to submit Epass fresh scholarship online application?
- SSC marks memo
- Marks memo of qualifying examination (for example: SSC certificate to inter students, Inter certificate to graduates and degree certificate to post graduates) and TC.
- Allotment letter of qualifying entrance exam
- Community certificate (caste certificate)
- Income Certificate issued by the MRO after 01-08-2015.(Student must upload an income certificate obtained from Meeseva center )
- Photo copy of the Ration Card
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Principal
- Personal bank account on Student name
In Epass fresh scholarship online application submission students need to upload Allotment letter of qualifying entrance exam, Marks memo of qualifying examination, scanned copy of bank pass book and Income certificate issued by the MRO.
After Epass fresh scholarship online application submission, student must take printout of the fresh scholarship application and acknowledgement and submit in college. Last date to submit fresh scholarship application is 15 Oct 2015.
- AP epass Scholarship application status in – https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Telangana epass Scholarship application status in https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
Rajiv Vidya Deewena, e-pass website Registration for Social Welfare Scholarships 2015-16, Epass fresh scholarship online application for fee reimbursement is available in epass.cgg.gov.in from October 1st last date 15 Oct 2015. But still some courses admission process going on, So it may be extend up to 31st Oct 2015.