Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships -epass, The Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class, Disabled and Economically Backward Class students(SC,ST,BC and EBC) studying post matriculation courses on saturation approach to enable them to complete their education through epass scholarship online application.
How know your epass status AP?
epass Application status means your application position, like amount released are pending, this type of details only available in epass website. epass status by entering the following details you can get your epass scholarship application status.
- Application No: it means which year status you want please enter that year scholarship application submission number.
- Academic Year: epass status year or which year status you want to know enter that year only.
- SSC Exam Number: Application status you must enter the you.
- SSC Hall Ticket Number Year of Pass: SSC Passing year
- SSC Pass Type : SSC Pass type means which type of pass like AP Regular or supplementary or other board.
- Date of Birth : D.O.B of the candidates.
By Entering above details you can get all the details of candidate and how much of amount is sanctioned to your bank account. Bank details it is pending or released all details are available in epass Status form.